Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bring Out the Buttons


I'm back!  It's time for another challenge here at Craft Your Nest.
I want to encourage you to pull out your supplies and start scrapbooking, so I chose some easy challenges for our launch week.
The second challenge is to use buttons on your layout.  That's it...easy-peasy.  :)
My sample layout uses some photos I pulled out months and months ago, but I finally scrapped them (apparently, all it takes is the enticement of buttons to get me in gear!).


Now, it's your turn!  To participate in today's challenge, upload your layout to our Facebook group in the May Challenge #3 album.

At the end of the month, several layouts will be randomly chosen from the monthly challenges to be featured here on the Craft Your nest blog.
I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik