Monday, May 28, 2012

We Remember

Happy Memorial Day from Craft Your Nest! 

Being a mom and a memory keeper, I found this quote particulary relevant:

The greatest glory of a free-born people is to transmit that freedom to their children.
-William Havard

I'm so thankful and grateful for our military men and women and their sacrifices for our freedom. 

For most of us, Memorial Day is a day that we can spend with friends and family (and the unofficial start of summer!).  It's expected to rain all day here in south Georgia (thank you Beryl), so my family will be spending the day indoors.  But if you're in a sunnier part of the country, you may be enjoying a picnic or parade or barbecue with your loved ones. 

There may even be a lucky one or two of you who are taking some time to craft today (cleaning my scraproom is actually on my agenda today). 

Before I go, I'll share a recent layout with you...it just doesn't feel like a blog post without a picture.  ;)



Enjoy your day!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing today, Dawn!
    Love the colors of your layout.
    That is one of my favorite Thickers fonts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO! Love the design and the colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top