Monday, June 4, 2012

May Picks & a New Chick

Happy Monday!  Today is a great day here at the Nest...I am going to be sharing a couple layouts that were shared on our Facebook group plus introduce our newest Chickadee!


For my first bit of news...starting next Monday, Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer will be posting on the Craft Your Nest blog!  I'm so excited to have her on board as a Chickadee!  Cheryl is going to be the Card Chick here, but she'll also be sharing layouts and other paper-crafted creations.  Plus, Cheryl does hybrid/digital work, so she has lots to share with us here at the Nest!
You can read more about Cheryl and link to her blog on The Chickadees page.  On that page, you'll also see a bio for Mary Jo, our first Chickadee at Craft Your Nest.  :)  Mary Jo does beautiful layouts and I have enjoyed her posts already here on the blog.
Mary Jo will be posting on Wednesdays, and I'll finish out the week on Fridays.  (We'd love to have two more gals join us; if you're interested in being a Chickadee, you can read more about it here.)

And now for sharing time...May was our launch month here at Craft Your Nest.  I'm so excited for the gals that have started on this journey with me.  I really believe that spending time being creative is good for the soul, and I'm loving the time I've been spending with my scrapbook supplies...my husband is thankful that my many purchases are finally getting put to good use.  ;)



Without further ado, here are two layouts that were shared on our group:


Wanda (who happens to be my aunt and part of my inspiration for the Nest) shared this layout as part of the button challenge.  She pretty much had me at the buttons, but my boys love that yellow truck!






Jenny posted this next layout of her handsome little boy.  Isn't his expression adorable?  Also, I think Jenny wins for post of the month on our Facebook group...on Friday she posted: you made me craft ;)


If you'd like to be featured on the blog next month, make sure to join our group and post some layouts!  I'd love to see what you'e been crafting in your nest!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages!! So glad you shared with us :)
    And congratulations, Cheryl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!! I'm thrilled to be the new "Card Chick" and can't wait to start this journey!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik