Monday, July 23, 2012

I Love Banners!

Hello and Happy Monday, Nesters!!  Cheryl here and I LOVE banners!  Big banners, little banners, any kind of banners!  You all know that banners are one of the "in things" right now.  I'll have to admit, I didn't jump on the "banner bandwagon" right at first.  That all changed, somewhere along the way, because now I love them!  I use them every chance I get!

Did I mention that I also love digital scrapbooking?  LOL  I KNOW that I've introduced you to "hybrid" scrapping and cardmaking, but I'm also very into digi scrapping.  Here's a digital layout that I created and I used banners and other fun elements:


This is my grandson, Asher, out shopping with his Mommy.  See the greeting cards in the background?  My DD took this picture on her cell phone and sent it to me.  This digital kit is Echo Park, A Boy's Life.  The buttons are KimHill_Bag_O_Buttons.

As you can see, I used a larger banner across the bottom of this layout and a smaller banner at the top.  My challenge to you is to create a layout or a card using a banner.  It can be paper, digital or hybrid.  Just add at least one banner.  You can upload your entries to our Craft Your Nest Facebook Group.  We'd love to have you join us!!

Have a great week and I'll see you next Monday!!

~ Cheryl ~


2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik