Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Instagram Photo Mini Album

Just for fun, I have been working on a little mini album for a few weeks now using only Instagram photos from 2012. I wanted this to be a type of "art journal" as well where I could play with my pages a bit.  :)
Since I am adding photos from throughout this year, it is still a work in progress.
So today I am just going to share a few of the completed pages.

I decided to use a spiral Daybook from the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook line by American Crafts.
Of course I had to include the first picture I took using the Instagram app on my phone :)
And this is one of my absolute favorite photos so far. Erin with her dandelions :)
I had fun playing with my washi tape and paper strips on this one!
Lots of hand cut cameras on this page and more washi tape.
And I had to do a page talking about the concerts we have gone to so far this year :)

Have you joined the Instagram craze yet? :)



9 comments:

  1. LOVE it Mary Jo!! I think I need to do one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Love all your use of washi, especially framing the viewmaster photo! And that bicycle tape...LUV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! Your book is gorgeous so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your album so far is amazing. I love it all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mini Mary Jo! Love what you are doing with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely "FUN" book - such gorgeous colours.
    Happy WOYWW - Hugs, neet xx 8

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving this album! The washi tape is great, as are the hand cut cameras! So cool! I want to be part of the instagram craze, but I've got a blackberry, so I can't :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous album... love the happy colours.. Have a great week, Hugs May x x x#11

    ReplyDelete
  9. this mini is so cute!! i looove instagram, so fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik