Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Quick Page

Life has been crazy around here...we started our homeschool year this week, our small group for church kicked off on Sunday, my online classes started last week (I'm the instructor, which means lots of administrative details to tend to), and we're prepping for an upcoming family vacation (yay!). 

I do have a quick layout to share with y'all today.  When I'm running in a hundred different directions, usually my crafting is the first thing that gets put aside.  But sometimes, spending a little bit of quality time in my craft room is just what I need to rejuvenate.

With that in mind, here's a quick layout I recently completed in about half an hour:


When I'm short on time, I usually go for a smaller size layout, and this one is an 8.5 x 11.  I'm actually hoping to start a smaller (either 8 x 8 or 6 x 6) album for my boys to record the the next year.  I've got an older K & Company pad of paper that I think will work perfectly for them...I'll share as soon as I've got something to show.  :)

I'm also getting ready for Fall.  Autumn is, hands down, my favorite time of year.  In fact, I'm pulling out the decorations this weekend.  It matters not that I live in south Georgia and the weather is still in the 90's, I'm prepping for fall!  I've got some fall/halloween/thanksgiving projects planned too, so I'll be sharing those in the next few weeks.

3 comments :

  1. Love, love your misted tag! Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and I LOVE that you did this in half an hour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great-how do you do a layout like that in a half hour?? It takes me at least that long just to figure out what paper to use.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top