Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to School!

It's that time of year! Time to go back to school.
And today I want to share an older layout I made about going back to school that is not very traditional and unique to us.

My layout is about a tradition Evan and I started the year after his little sister was born. I could tell he was needing more one on one time with me. And this trip was a perfect excuse for just that! We go to a hotel about 30-45 minutes from the house, eat lots of great food, swim in the hotel pool, go back to school shopping and to a movie. We always have such a great time on these trips!

My challenge to you:
Scrap something unique about your "back to school" traditions. Maybe you do something special on the first day of school every year. Or have a unique school supply that would make a great subject of a page. Or a fun teacher gift. Teachers, scrap a page about your classroom :)
And if you aren't involved with schools any more, my challenge for you is to use "school themed supplies on a page".

As always, if you play along with the challenge, please share your project with us.
Either link up here or join in with our Facebook group!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful tradition, Mary Jo!! LOVE your layout and challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik