Monday, September 10, 2012

Crafty Deals

I'll be the first to admit - I'm a couponer.  I'm always signing up for email lists for coupons for everything from groceries to restaurants to - of course - scrapbook goodies.  I'd like to share a few of my recent favorites with the Nesters.  :)

The best deal is from Persnickety Prints.  They are offering this adorable digital kit for FREE if you like their Facebook page!



For more awesome FREE Persnickety goodness - including digital kits, tags, and photoshop templates - check out the Freebies page on their site (hint: scroll all the way to the bottom and sign up for their newsletter to get a bonus digi kit!).

Up next is the fabulous Heidi Swapp and her newly opened digital shop.  She's offering 25% off your entire order until September 14 if you enter the code HEIDI (all caps) when you check out.  Her shop has digital versions of most of her lines revealed at the CHA-Summer show, plus some extra goodness, including this kit with art prompts:


I posted last week how we're already decorated for fall at my house, so it should come as no surprise that I'm already prepping for Halloween.  I've got a couple Halloween deals to share with you today, starting with this half-price sale from SEI:


From now until September 14, SEI is selling blank canvas totes for $2, and all their Halloween iron-ons and tumble-dye colors are half-price!  They even have how-to videos on their site if you're new to the products.

The other Halloween deal is from Paper Coterie.  They have some really cute new Halloween printables (including cards and posters) and they are running a 40% off sale on all Halloween products until September 23 when you use the code SPOOKY.

I think this pumpkin poster is my favorite:


My last deal is from The Confident Mom.  Susan is offering her 2012 Weekly Household Planner for only $5 during the month of September.  I started using her planner earlier this year after starting (and failing) many other cleaning routines in my house.  This one is - by far - my favorite!  I love that the tasks are broken down into small pieces, so you don't feel overwhelmed on any one day.  My boys are able to help with many of the chores, and my house has never been cleaner (you can ask my husband to verify this one!).  

That's it for my Crafty Deals: September edition.  If you find these deals helpful, please let me know, and I'll make this an ongoing series.

Before I sign off, I want to clarify that I am not receiving any compensation (money or otherwise) from Persnickety Prints, Heidi Swapp, SEI, or Paper Coterie; these were just deals that caught my eye this month.  Craft Your Nest is an affiliate with The Confident Mom, and we do receive a small commission from any Weekly Planners purchased through our site (which helps to pay for web-hosting).  I just want to be transparent with our Nest Chicks!


1 comment:

  1. Wow - great deals!! I've received Persnickety Prints free product and they're all great!! I'll be checking out the other places!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik