Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall

I have to say that I have always loved Autumn. There are so many things to love. Apple Picking, the Pumpkin Patch, slightly cooler weather, the start of school (for some), Halloween and so much more.

Today I want to share a few layouts I have created to celebrate my family's love of Fall.
And hopefully you can take away some inspiration to create your own Autumn pages!
This layout is actually a scraplift of Scarlet who used to be one of the owners over at Studio Calico kit club.
We are so lucky to have a great Farmer's Market close by that runs from May until end of October. And honestly my favorite time to visit is in the Fall. In fact, I created more than one layout about our Farmer's Market.
This was a two page spread about one of the reason's we love going to the market. Buying pumpkins! And I just had to do a spread about Evan buying his first pumpkins with his own money :)
Here is another two pager. This one from a trip to the Pumpkin Patch with the kids.

Same trip to the pumpkin patch but just one page. And also using a sketch by Kelly Purkey from one of her sketch classes.
Here is a two pager that I created when taking Cathy Zielske's Design Your Life class at Big Picture Scrapbooking.com. The photos were actually taken in August when my son decided to start decorating for Halloween just a bit early. But since it is a fall holiday, I am including it :)
I love apple picking and this layout! It has older photos, but I still enjoyed scrapping them all these years later!
Another layout with older photos. My son who is now ten carving pumpkins with Mike :)
I am especially proud of this layout. It was my first official publication in a magazine ever! Scrapbooks Etc...last October. My son with his spooky Halloween ghouls.

And last but not least...





an Autumn layout I recently created for Crafting Ireland magazine.

So as you can see, there are many different ways and ideas for Fall that you can scrapbook. I would love to see any layouts you have created with a Fall theme. Link up here or on our Facebook group page if you would like to share!
Happy Fall!

5 comments:

  1. All of them are so lovely. I miss Scarlett at SC. I love April but the two of them together made such a great crafty team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall, too!!! All of these layouts are SO beautiful! Wonderful blog post, Mary Jo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts-I love fall layouts-can't wait to find the time to work on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great batch of layouts! I am jealous-I live in a farming community and we don't have a good selection of farmer's markets here. I guess most of them grow feed around here.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik