Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Write a Letter :)

Keeping things short and sweet this week :)
This is one of my recent layouts that includes a letter to my daughter reminding her not to grow up too fast.
I want to challenge you this week to use a letter to someone as your journaling. It can be a letter of love or something you just need to get off your chest. It can be to a friend, family member, or even someone you struggle with.
Use this letter as a chance to say what you really feel :)
If you do take my challenge, please link up here or come share with our Facebook group (link top right) Deadline is next Wednesday, September 12th.
I will be giving away a small prize package of some MME goodies to a random participant! :)
Happy writing! :)

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Mary Jo. What a sweet child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout. I love it. I think journaling is definitely my biggest weak point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary Jo, for the challenge and the inspiration... :-) Here's my response to your challenge : http://shalinic.blogspot.com/2012/09/dear-daughter.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely beautiful, Shalini!
      I am so glad you joined in :)

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik