Monday, October 8, 2012

And the winner is...

Last week, I announced a contest to win a pack of Teresa Collins' Celebrate paper.  You received one entry for each blog comment made this past week, plus an extra entry for being a follower of Craft Your Nest.  After assigning a number to each entry, I had my oldest son randomly choose a number.  And the winner is....

Lisa Rea!!!!

Congratulations Lisa!  Please email your address to craftyournest@gmail.com and I'll ship out your Teresa Collins papers this week.  :)

I'll be sharing a quick tutorial from one of the Teresa Collins papers tomorrow, but I wanted to leave you with one more freebie today.  (I love free!)

The folks at Paper Coterie have a couple free Halloween downloads.  I think the bingo cards are really cute and the treat bag designs make me want to go buy some paper bags!  ;)


5 comments:

 
Images by Freepik