Friday, October 5, 2012

Teresa Collins Celebrate Cards

Hello Nesters!  Cheryl here to share some Teresa Collins Celebrate cards.  Mary Jo shared a birthday card that she made on her Wednesday post.  This Celebrate line is absolutely perfect for making cards!

I made a few cards using a few of the different patterned papers and some of the Celebrate Tags.


I just love this card!  I used patterned paper that says "Happy Birthday" and added this great tag to the front of the card.  I finished it up with a small red bow, because I didn't want to take the emphasis off the saying on the tag, by Abraham Lincoln.  Here's another one:


How cute is this with the cupcake on it?  Again, all I did was add the "Good Times" tag and another bow.


Isn't this "Happy Birthday" paper adorable?  Another "Celebrate" tag simply added to the front.  I didn't add one more thing, because I just loved the "happy birthday" phrases that showed all over the front of the card.


Here's the cute cupcake paper again.  I LOVE the banners on this "Looking Good" tag.  This paper line is SO cute and the great thing is I have lots and lots of it left over, so you'll be seeing more of this.

Dawn posted a non-birthday layout on Monday, using this same collection.  She sent Mary Jo and I each a set as well.  Dawn is giving a Teresa Collins Celebrate Collection away to one lucky Craft Your Nest reader.   Here's a link to her post on Monday and don't wait, because this contest ends on Monday!!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to visit us on Facebook!!

~ Cheryl !

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards!! Great use of that fun paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl - great cards as always! LOVE the black and white one. I have to check out this paper set!

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

    (I accidently deleted Lisa's comment on my phone...so sorry Lisa!)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik