Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mix it up Titles!

Today I want to share an older layout, but one of my all time favorites!
I made this a few years ago. Photos were from Evan's last day of preschool right before he started Kindergarten. He couldn't wait to show me how he could finally climb this tree in the school yard without assistance. He was so proud of his accomplishment. Something he had been trying to do all year!
I had been holding on to the quote for awhile and knew it would be a perfect "title" for my page.
I decided to use a variety of letter stickers by American Crafts to make the title a little more fun.
And every time I look at this page, I smile :)

So I would like to challenge you to mix up your letter stickers and create a longer title. Whether it is a quote, song lyrics or one of your own creation. If you do, please link up here or on our Facebook group page. Would love to see it :)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this, Mary Jo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I am so terrible at coming up with titles but this would be a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik