Friday, November 9, 2012

More Celebrate Cards

Hello, Nesters.  I'm still using my Teresa Collins Celebrate paper collection and needed two more birthday cards.  Take a look at the two quick and easy birthday cards I created last night.



Aren't these great?  I literally made both of them in about 15 minutes and that's REALLY FAST for me.

Here's a picture of some of the wonderful elements of this kit:


This is a picture of several pieces of the kit, but what I've loved are all of the tags.  I only have about three of them left.  I've never been a fast scrapper OR card maker, but this kit absolutely just goes together ~ almost by itself.

I hope you're having a wonderful Friday and thanks for stopping by!  If you haven't become a follower already, we'd love to have you follow us.  We'd also love to have you join our Facebook Group {if you haven't already}.

We're looking for guest bloggers, too.  If you're interested, please let us know ~ either here or in our Facebook Group.

~ Cheryl ~


3 comments:

  1. These are GREAT quickie cards! I love that sentiment. Wise words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Cheryl!
    That really is a fun line to work with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards,thanks for your comment on my blog.
    From sLOVEnija with LOVE Tamara

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik