Friday, November 30, 2012

Some Layout Sneaks

Hello Nesters and Happy Friday to you!  I did something this week that I haven't done for a long time.  I created a 12" x 12" PAPER scrapbook page!  I've really been caught up in creating digital layouts for about a year and the rest of my scrappy time is taken up with cards and smaller things like tags, ATCs and Inchies.

We're having a December Sketch Challenge at one of the sites where I serve on the Design Team and I decided to make a paper layout for the reveal.  Of course, I can't show you the layout yet, because the sketch and the Design Team's projects won't be posted until December 10th.  I had so much fun creating this that I just had to show you some "sneaks" of my layout.


I love banners and I love Echo Park and there are almost always banners in Echo Park Collections.  These are two fairly small banners that I "swagged" up in one corner.

How adorable are all of these little owls?  That's one of the pieces of patterned paper ~ SO cute!!



Here's a tiny piece of a bigger banner that says "HOHOHO" and one of the cute little owl with the Santa hat embellishments.


How stinkin' cute is that little owl?


Don't you just love this big "Do Not Open" embellishment?  I just love this whole collection.  It's called Dear Santa and I love the turquoise colors mixed in with the reds and different shades of green.  There's even a lot of navy in there.



You'll have to come back on December 14th to see my entire layout.  Next week I'll be able to show you the Christmas card that I made for the same reveal.   Are you working on anything special right now or doing something that you haven't done for awhile (like I am with this paper layout?)  We'd love to see your latest creations or just hear your stories in our Facebook Group.  You can load your latest project in our FB Group for all of us to see.

Have you joined our Facebook Group yet?  If you haven't, we'd love to have you join.  There's always room at the Nest.

~ Cheryl ~

2 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely adorable, Cheryl! Can't wait to see the reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sneak peek. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik