Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving layouts

I have to say, I think I have only done two Thanksgiving layouts in my scrapping lifetime!
And this is one of them. When Evan was in preschool, each student put together a beautiful flower place setting to use on Thanksgiving day. Thankfully I got these photos of Evan with his flower basket because a few minutes later he became frustrated when one fell out. After which he proceded to crumple up all the flowers. But I just had to make a layout with the before pictures. I loved that little flower basket he put together so much.

The other layout is a much older layout that I don't even have a photograph of because it's in one of my older Creative Memories albums. But let's just say it was a Thanksgiving before Evan was even born!

So my challenge to you as well as to myself this week, is to scrapbook some of your Thanksgiving photos! I think Thanksgiving tends to get neglected as far as the other holidays. At least in my case it does :)
And I would love to see some of your pages for some inspiration! So link up here or on our Facebook Group page and I will enter you for a chance to win a small pack of goodies. These three items to be exact...
I will announce a winner next Wednesday Nov. 21st for this little prize pack. In addition to sharing a project, I will give you an additional chance to win if you join our group page on Facebook or follow the Craft Your Nest blog :)

Can't wait to see your pages! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics-love this layout! I had to laugh about him crumpling the flowers though. Kids get so frustrated sometimes and take it out on everything around them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary Jo, for the inspiration to scrapbook some of my Thanksgiving pictures. I couldn't get done as much as I had hoped for but for the sake of deadline posted this one layout from pictures from 2009.
    http://shalinic.blogspot.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-layout.html
    Keep up the good work, you inspire me... scrapbooking and creativity in general is your forte while you get ready to teach preschoolers :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik