Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Daily - The Blank Slate

I bought this album kit a couple years ago on etsy, with every intention of making a December Daily album back then.  Well, life got crazy, and the kit didn't even get opened.  With my recent purge of the scrapbook room, I've rediscovered the album kit and have made it a priority to complete the mini-scrapbook this year.

I wanted something a little eclectic for this album, so the kit I purchased has pages made from scrapbook paper, chipboard, cardboard, felt - you name it.  It's a little funky, but it makes me smile.  :)

I ordered the pages, attached number tags, and now it's waiting for me to add photos, journaling, and some embellishments.  Here are a few peeks of some of the pages in my blank album:







I've hand-picked a few Christmas embellishments to add as I go along:


My goal is to print out the week's pictures each Friday and work on the album over the weekend. 

1 comment :

Back to Top