Monday, December 17, 2012

O Christmas Tree!

Happy Monday!  I was hoping to share the second week of my December Daily album today, but it is not yet finished.  The past few days have been busy (this month kicked into high gear!), and I'm behind.  I should have the photos up on Thursday though - and I'll be celebrating, because all my grades will be turned in!  (I think I enjoy Christmas break more than my college students.)

I do have something for you today, though.  My Memories has some really cute, printable 3-D trees in their store - and they're FREE!

The first set is called "Key Lime" and may be downloaded by clicking here:


The second set is "Merry and Bright" and may be downloaded by clicking here:


And the third set is called "Candied Peppermint" and may be downloaded by clicking here:


These kits are available until December 24, and you may download one, two, or all three of them.  Here is a full-color tutorial on how to make the trees - they're pretty easy, which is nice during this hectic time of the year!

I'm off to grab some hot coffee - it is wet and chilly here in south Georgia today.  And don't tell my family, but I'm procrastinating on some chores to spend quality time in my craft room!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl these trees are cute and such great ideas for table decorations.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have some really cute stuff! LOVE these trees!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik