Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Scrapbook a Favorite Saying or Mantra!

It's funny because I had just posted this layout
on my personal blog last Wednesday. The title is something I have been slowly learning as the years pass.
And then what do you know. On Saturday, my daughter became sick with a cough and fever. The same day as a big 40th birthday party I had planned for my husband. A party I had been planning for over two months!
Talk about testing my positive outlook on life!
But I had just created this page for Scrapbooking From the Inside Out kit club, so it was on my mind.
And I decided to call a good friend to talk about the situation. She immediately offered to babysit even though she was supposed to be a guest at the party. And this is pretty much how our friendship goes. We are continually going back and forth helping each other when things get rough.
And it just reaffirmed my belief, that things will always work out to some degree if I just stay calm and let it happen.

Is there a mantra or saying that you live by? Something that you could scrapbook as a reminder or a life lesson? Would love to hear your thoughts on this and see any pages you create whether here or on the Facebook group page :)


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this, Mary Jo! I say "It is what it is" a lot. I actually have quite a few mantras.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik