Monday, January 21, 2013

Chapstick Purse Freebies

Howdy, Nesters!  I've got a quick post for you today, but I'll be back later this week - I'm not sure if that comes across as a threat or a promise!  :)

The kind folks at MyMemories have three adorable Chapstick purse downloads to share with us this week.  Each download contains two purse patterns - one rounded and one square, plus some digital scrapbook papers and embellishments.  And the best - they're free!

The first kit is called "Artichoke Hearts" and can be downloaded by clicking here.



The second kit is Valentine's Day-themed and is called, appropriately, "My Valentine"; you can download this kit here.


Here's what one of the purses looks like when opened:


The last kit is titled "Seize the Daisy" and you can download this one by clicking here.


As always, you can download one (or more) of these kits without any obligation to buy a thing.  However, the links are only good until next Monday, so if you want these, you'll need to download them before then.

Before I leave, I want to remind y'all of Mary Jo's sketch challenge and Cheryl's photo inspiration challenge.  Cheryl's even got a nice Webster's Pages prize up for grabs!  We've got family coming into town (any minute now!), but both challenges are on my agenda as soon as I can squeeze in some quality scrap-time.  :)

Have a great week!

-Dawn

3 comments:

 
Images by Freepik