Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sketch Challenge!

I found this sketch...
on the Pretty Little Studio blog last week and decided to give it a try. You can see the full post here!
And here is my personal take...
I love the grid design for this sketch! Although, I did change a few things up. My title is at the top while still leaving a cluster of three at the bottom.

So while the challenge on the PLS blog is over, I think it is a great sketch!
If you do end up creating any cards or layouts using this sketch, I would love to see them. You can link here or post on our Facebook group page :)


3 comments:

  1. Great sketch!! LOVE the LO you created and what a wonderful picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture and I love the soft colors on this layout. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik