Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What's on Your Workspace today!

I used to participate in a fun little group called "What's on Your Workspace Wednesday?" A crafter named Julia hosts it every Wednesday on her blog here, and she has a pretty big following now. Lots of crafters link up to her blog and share what they are currently working on. It's a lot of fun to get a peek at scrap spaces all over the world. I have been inspired, awed and met a lot of really nice women through WOYWW as it's known.

I didn't visit every single blog linked because most days there are between 150-200 participants now.
But I had at least 30 women I would try to stop by regularly each week. And then maybe rotate an extra 10 or so to see some new faces and spaces as well.

I have taken a break from officially participating because Wednesdays have just been too busy for me during the school year. But I am hoping to return this summer for awhile.
In the mean time, in honor of WOYWW, I would like to share what's happening in my space today.

I am about to finally put together an album for our Florida trip from way back in 2007. It has been almost six years that I have had these photos, and it's time for them to have a home :) I am pretty excited to get started!

How about you? What is on your workspace right now?
Please come join us over at our Facebook group (link top right) and share a photo of your current project or workspace. :)
I am always looking for a little inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I've never seen that blog - I need to check it out! I'll post my picture this afternoon and you'll be able to see my Christmas projects that I still haven't finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whata fun post!!
    Love that you are starting on your Flrida album can't wait to see it!!
    I had scraps of paper, dew drops, and a LO I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik