Wednesday, February 6, 2013

All You Need is Love!

As Valentine's Day approaches, you can't help but think of love. And looking around the internet, I am seeing lots of inspiration and decorations for the home.
I thought I would share a few with you today :)
Wouldn't that little poem work great on a scrapbook page or mini album?
I make sugar cookies with frosting every year for Valentine's Day. And this year, I want mine to look like these!
Love this free printable in a simple black frame. You can find it here.
So I originally fell in love with this printable. Especially since I saw a white frame very similar to this one just today at Target. Unfortunately, you have to be a premium member to get this printable. But if you go HERE, there are 70 other printables linked as well and most are free.
They had these tags from Studio Calico...
and these little mad lib type letters which my kids love!
And since the first Subway art didn't work out, I was happy to find this one. Love the pink, gray and white which will also look good in a white frame. You can find it HERE.

I will be back next week with a sketch challenge and a few more fun Valentine ideas before the big day! :)








7 comments:

  1. LOVE these, Mary Jo! What cute projects they would make and I LOVE the looks of those Valentine cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some great finds!!
    Awesome inspiration!
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these finds, Mary Jo! Years ago, when Alexa was only about three, I did a page using part of the quote you posted here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the Mad Libs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration ideas! I especially love the first quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute inspiring ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik