Friday, February 22, 2013

Digital News & A Winner

Hello and happy Friday, Nesters!

I'm so excited!  Did you know that Webster's Pages has digital products now?  I just had to get some of their fabulous digi papers and embellishments.  I own lots of Webster's Pages paper and embellishments, so their digital line is a great addition to my "stash".

I bought (among other things) some of the digital products from the Celebrate line.  It's so much fun to create with in paper, so I knew I'd love it in digital.

Here's a layout that I made, using some digital papers and embellishments from Celebrate.


If you recognize that paper, it's one of my favorites.  I just love the topper and the cake and flowers all around the edges.  This is a picture of my parents dancing at a wedding.  It's one of my favorite pictures of them and the last event my dad ever attended.

The embellishments are actually buttons.  Some of them are fabric buttons and I just resized them to fill in where I wanted them to be.  I kept this layout pretty simple and let the photograph and the embellishments "tell the story".

Here's a tip for you ~ if you go to the Webster's Pages digital page, there are lots of "freebies"!  Who doesn't love free??

I promised you that I'd announce the winner of my Photo Inspiration Challenge today.

Congratulations to Agnieszka Bellaidea!!!  Please PM me on Facebook and let me know your mailing address!

Here's the prize that Agnieszka wins:


It's a package of gorgeous Webster's Pages trims!  Thank you so much for taking my challenge!!

We'd love to hear from you!  We love to read your comments both here and over in our Facebook Group.  Thanks for stopping by today!

~ Cheryl ~







3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the Winner!
    Love your Lo so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Agnieszka!

    Very pretty layout, Cheryl!
    I did hear they had digi products, but hadn't checked them out yet. Good to know about the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Agnieszka!

    And a beautiful layout, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik