Friday, February 1, 2013

I love freebies!

Hi Nesters and Happy Friday! I thought I'd share one of my favorite sites with you today.   Are you familiar with Persnickity Prints?  

I found them last summer when I was looking for somebody to print out my 8 x 8 digital scrapbook pages.  I was doing a whole album and didn't want to use my printer to print out about 30 sheets.  They did an amazing job and I was so thrilled with the quality of the prints and the paper that they were printed on!

Here are just a few of the layouts that are in the album of my grandson Asher's first year.  I made the album for my daughter and son-in-law for Asher's first birthday.

I took these pictures the morning that we left for the hospital


Here are our very first pictures of Asher.


Here are "first pictures" of Daddy and Asher.


These are just a few of the pages and my daughter and son-in-law were beyond thrilled!

Ever since I ordered these prints, I have received regular updates from Persnickity Prints.   I knew they had other services besides just printing digital scrapbooking pages, but over the last year, they have really expanded.  They have a Facebook Page and if you're interested, you can keep up with the latest over there, too.  

Periodically, they give away free digital kits!  Most of the time, all you have to do is "like" their FB page.  In fact, if you'll go over there, you can download this free:


This would be awesome for anybody who's doing "Project Life".  I know they have others available, but this one would be a great one to start with.  It would be perfect for other projects, as well ~ even if you're not doing "Project Life".

It's from Persnickity Prints, courtesy of Ziggle Designs, who also has a Facebook Page.  Ziggle Design also has a giveaway on their page.  If you keep your eyes peeled, you can find lots of free digital stuff around.  The only stipulation is ~ you HAVE to give the artist credit if you post their work anyplace on the internet.  You can use it in a creation of your own, but you have to give the artist credit for designing the digital supplies you used.

Persnickity Prints has really branched out in the services they provide, too.  They're doing lots of very cool things with those cute square pictures that some of us are taking with our Instagram apps.  I was on their website today and saw some very creative ideas that I'd like to use in the future.  So, go check them out. 

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to join us for chatting in our Facebook Group

~ Cheryl ~

10 comments:

  1. I bet your daughter and son in law loved getting this album!! Thanks for the info on PP and for the heads up on the freebie! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did love this album, Stacy! My daughter looks at it almost every day. Enjoy the freebie and add it to your "digi stash".

      Delete
  2. Cheryl - I have been wanting to try Persnickety out for awhile. I have heard such good things about them so I am glad you shared this.
    I previously used Shutterfly and Snapfish, but they no longer do true 4x6 prints :(
    And I like the sizes they offer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have nothing but good things to say about Persnickety, Mary Jo. I highly recommend them!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much and thanks for stopping by the blog!!

      Delete
  4. Love your album!!
    Very cool about a lot of the items are free!
    I'm sure they loved the album!
    TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Michelle! Yes, they loved it! It's amazing how many free digi stuff is out there!!

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik