Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love is in the Air

I love decorating my home for holidays.  I have bins in my garage for Valentine's Day, Easter/Spring, Halloween/Fall/Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Birthdays.  Pretty much any time of the year, you'll see some sort of themed-decorations adorning our walls or tables.

One of my favorite ways to decorate is by changing out the prints in my Ikea picture frames (I have both Söndrum and Virserum).  My favorite free printables are from Persnickety Prints - I think that any of these would look adorable in frames.  

The first is a simple print from last year; I think the clean-ness of this one makes is sweet:


This year, they have prints in multiple sizes for even more options!


I'm having trouble picking a favorite!  But I think the yellow and gray "love you" print will become a permanent fixture in my bedroom!
In my house, we're also having a Valentine's Day party.  Snapfish has these really cute party printables and kid-friendly valentines:

  
Paper Coterie also has some adorable valentine cards:


And I think these cards from Webster's Pages are gorgeous - perfect for tucking on to layouts or cards:


Speaking of layouts, Echo Park has a free ebook with Valentine's Day projects:


And one last idea from Echo Park - this little hanging bag project:


I'll be back next week (and the week after) sharing how we celebrated Valentine's Day this year.  

I hope you enjoyed this week of freebies and printables here on the blog.  I hope some of these projects and prints inspire you to Craft Your Nest!  :)

2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik