Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Freebies

Hello and happy Friday to you!   I have some great Valentine freebies to share with you today.

These first three Valentines are from a blog called Jenn & Tonic.






On a blog called Nosis Designs, I found these sweet Valentine owls.  They even include the "to" and from" and would be cute for the kids to take to school.



I just found these owls last night and will definitely use them next year, if not this year!  From A Fanciful Twist blog ~ how totally adorable are these "Owlie Valentines"???


I'm just crazy about owls and I absolutely love these because they're so unusual and "quirky"!  Wouldn't they make an adorable banner for a party?



Of course, if you read my posts on a regular basis, you know that one of my go-to sites for freebies is Free Vintage Images.  Look at these adorable free vintage Valentines I found there.



Here's a card that I made this year, using this last vintage image.




We've still got a week before the big day, so I hope I've given you some new inspiration for making your Valentines.

Thanks for stopping by today and come on over to our Facebook Group and join the chat.  Don't forget about my Photo Inspiration Challenge!  You still have plenty of time to play ~ the challenge doesn't end until February 18th.

Have a great weekend!

~ Cheryl ~



3 comments:

  1. Love those vintage images a lot! So, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card so pretty!!
    Very adorable Valentines!!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I love vintage looking cards.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik