Wednesday, March 13, 2013

And the winner is...

First off, I want to say "hello and thanks!" to all of our new friends! :)


I assigned everyone a number or numbers (if you got more than one chance) in order of comments
Using Random.org and the number generator, my winner is:

I follow the blog!!

Margie, could you please email me at mmrhoda@sbcglobal.net with your address so I can get your new kit out to you. :)

If you didn't win the kit, you have more chances to win prizes.

Cheryl's giveaway is still going until midnight on March 14th. The link is *Here!*

And Dawn has a nice big giveaway...
that just went up today *Here!*

As for me, I will be back next Wednesday with another huge prize package. And let me just say if you love alphabets, particularly Thickers, you will not want to miss this one! ;)


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Margie!

    And I have to admit...you had me at that kitten. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that cute?! Pinterest :) Not mine.

      Delete
  2. WooHoo! Congratulations, Margie! Enjoy your kit!! Thanks for joining us here at the Nest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner...will be watching as I love thickers but don't have any yet...they are on my list...you know that one that is a mile long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo!! Off to email you now!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik