Thursday, March 21, 2013

And the winner is...

I am so excited - we reached 50 followers on the blog!  And that means I will be giving away this prize to a lucky blog follower:



Here is a random list of the current followers of the blog (I've shortened some user names and omitted last names):

1. Jules
2. vicki
3. Melissa E
4. Nicole
5. Julie T-W
6. Mandi
7. Carol G
8. Pam S
9. Tellimaria
10. Sandie
11. misaacmom
12. Karen K
13. Karen P
14. Gloann
15. Melissa
16. Stacy H-W
17. Cindy M
18. Lisa M
19. karenm
20. Libby
21. Margie
22. Sharla
23. Katie
24. Marial
25.Shelly
26. sbiswabic
27. Sherry C
28. Krafty Kat
29. Kimberly Marie
30. Mary Jo R
31. Amber S
32. Tiffmc
33. Fleur S
34. Renee B
35. Natasha
36. teenabugg38
37. Martine
38. Dawn H (I'll choose another number if the generator picks me)
39. Barb
40. kingb52
41. pattyc
42. Tamika
43. Lisa R
44. rita
45. Cheryl
46. patchmom4
47. KYCrafter
48. Domestic Diva
49. Michelle H
50. scrappymo!
51. Laura D
52. Pam S (bonus entry)
53. Nicole (bonus entry)
54. Natasha (bonus entry)
55. scrappymo! (bonus entry)
56. Mandi (bonus entry)
57. Barb K (bonus entry)
58. karenm (bonus entry)
59. missacmom (bonus entry)
60. Lisa M (bonus entry)

(Note: Bonus entries were given to those were commented on my blog post.)

And the winner is:




Stacy H-W, you are the winner!  Congratulations!  

Please email your address to craftyournest@gmail.com and I'll get the package out to you!

I want to personally thank each of you for following Craft Your Nest; it really means a lot to me that you are sharing this crafty journey with Cheryl, Mary Jo, and myself.  (By the way, if anyone is interested in becoming a regular- or guest-Chickadee, please email me at craftyournest@gmail.com.)

Since this is Craft Madness month at Craft Your Nest...please don't forget about Mary Jo's alphabet giveaway (look at all those Thickers!):



Plus, I've also got another giveaway on the blog right now:


And I've got one more giveaway that I'll be posting next week.  It really is a great time to hang out at the Nest!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Stacy!!!
    And I second what Dawn said.
    Happy to have each and every one of you come by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo, Stacy!!! Thanks for joining us here at Craft Your Nest and enjoy your prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of the winners!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik