Friday, March 1, 2013

More Digital Goodies

Hello and happy Friday!

I told you last week that I bought the Celebrations digital collection, from Webster's Pages.  I created another layout to share with you today.  This layout features a gorgeous photograph that I got from one of my other favorite sites, Free Vintage Digital Stamps.  The thing I love the most about images that come from this site is that they are completely copyright free!!  I LOVE not having to worry about copyright!!  Here's the layout I created to share with you today.


Isn't that the most beautiful photograph?  This layout is from the very same digital collection, Celebrations, that I used last week, but look how different it looks.  Here's my layout from last week.


The two layouts blend, but don't really look that much alike.  I used another button from the collection on my layout for this week and I found one that exactly matches the first layer of patterned paper.  Here's a close-up photograph of the button.


It's hard to believe that's digital, isn't it?

Thanks for stopping by today and drop in and say hello over at our Facebook Group ~ we'd love to have you!

~ Cheryl ~

1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik