Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Friday!

Can you believe it's Friday again?  Where does the week go?  

I've been hosting a weekly Word Prompt Challenge at another site, and my word prompt for last week was "Soar".

Here's the card that I used as my example for the word "Soar".  


This is a digital stamp from Eureka Stamps.  The sentiment is also from Eureka and everything else on the card is from Webster's Pages.

I want to share two more of my newest cards with you, too.


The teacup stamp is also from Eureka Stamps.  The teacup on the bottom is the actual stamp.  The teacup on the top is a "mirror image" because I wanted the handles on opposite sides.  The sweet little tags are from Webster's Pages, too.

Here's a close-up photograph of my card.


I colored in the flowers on the teacups very softly and added a little pink bow to the top of each tag.

Here's one more picture.


I fussy cut the teacups out ~ that was a lot of fussy cutting ~ especially on the inside of the handles.

Here's a birthday card I made for a little boy.


I just love this cute patterned paper.  I colored this adorable dinosaur (by Eureka Stamps) to match the paper.  The round sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe.

Here's a close-up photograph.


I inked the edges of the image and the round stamp to give just a little more definition.  The round stamp is attached with a pop dot.

Here's one more close-up.


I think this dinosaur is just adorable and any little boy would love him.

Thanks for letting me share some of my cards with you.  If you haven't already become a follower of the blog, we'd love to have you join us.  We have a lot of freebies and giveaways on the blog.  Also, if you haven't already joined our Facebook Group, we'd love to have you join us there, too.

~ Cheryl ~

3 comments:

 
Images by Freepik