Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Friday!

  I hope you're having a wonderful Friday and that you've had a great and creative week!

I wanted to share some new photographs of my grandson, Asher.  I took these last evening and put them on Instagram.  

When my husband fed our dog Sam, Asher sat down to watch him eat.


The next thing we knew, he had "inched" up closer to the bowl, to get a closer look.


How cute is this next picture?  He just decided to lay right down and watch Sam eat.  Kids and dogs ~ what a cute combination!!


Don't we all love taking photographs of our kids (and grandkids and other people's kids)?  After all, that's why most of us started this hobby we call scrapbooking.  My plan is to have these pictures scrapped by next week, but I couldn't wait to show them to you!



I found a new blog called "You Are My Wild" which was started by 14 photographers who are documenting how they see their children.  I found it very interesting and since I'm always looking for inspiration for my own photography, I thought you'd enjoy taking a look at it, too. 


Hope you've enjoyed my little "share" today.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next week.

~ Cheryl ~


2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures and so adorable!!
    Great shots!!
    They will make good pictures to scrap too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blog!!
    Cute photos, Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik