Friday, April 19, 2013

More Cards

Hello and happy Friday!  I have my "Card Chick" hat on again this week.  

I thought I'd share two more of my latest cards with you.  This first card is made with one of my favorite color palettes, black and white.  


I used Echo Park patterned paper and embellishments and the very masculine image is from QKR Stampede.  I think this card would be perfect for any occasion ~ for a guy ~ even Father's Day.  I love making cards that can be used for more than one occasion.  Makes them much more versatile.

Here's a close-up photograph.


I really love how these embellishments look and for a little added "pop", I attached the word "moments" and the heart with pop dots.

Here's another close-up.


I just love this QKR Stampede image!

Since I'm on a "guy's theme", here's another card I made for a "little guy".


I had so much fun with this card!  First of all, the little guy image is from Eureka Stamps.  Since he has his little sand bucket and I wanted him to actually be playing in the sand ~ I made my own.  I tore strips of Kraft cardstock and layered them to look like sand.  I attached the little guy, on an angle, with pop dots.

I used some Nikki Sivils paper for my background and the kites were already on it.  The sun and the sentiment are both from The Cutting Cafe.

Here's a close-up of my little guy.


I couldn't resist taking a close-up of the cute sun.


I used pop dots under the sun and the sentiment.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing two of my latest creations and that I've inspired you a little.

Thanks for stopping by and if you aren't already a follower or a Facebook Group member, we'd love to have you join us!  

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant cardies... love them all! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I really like the pop up elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards, I love both of them, such different styles but both amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik