Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Scrapbook Issues

Last week I talked about a scrapbook disaster!
This week I want to talk about scrapbook issues, but a good kind.

Paper Issues has their new issue challenge up and it really is a good one! The sponsor is Elle's Studio so they are looking for layouts to be linked up that use any of Elle's Studio product. But they also want projects using the following themes - Serendipity (which is the name of a new line), Chance, Fate, Luck, Destiny, Karma, and Coincidence.
Here is the layout I created...
I used papers and a tab from the You & Me and Day to Day lines. I started out by creating the background using a mask from Studio Calico and one of my favorite white ink pads by brillance.
I just used my ink dabber to fill in the holes. I chose ink because I knew I would have a little more control over it then mists.

Just stamped circles without the mess :)
If you have any layouts using Elle's Studio or the themes, you may want to link them up over there.
They are giving away five Serendipity packs for prizes this time! You can see the challenge *Here!*

And right now if you can receive 20% off your entire order in the Paper Issues Etsy Shop by using the code MaryJo.
If you do share a layout or create a new one for the challenge, make sure to come by and share it with us on the Craft Your Nest Facebook page as well. We would love to see it!

In addition to the 20% discount...
they are celebrating Cassie, the owner's, birthday this week with a ton of giveaways on the Facebook page found *Here*
So far the prizes have included a $20 gift card, Jillibean Soup collection kit, a scrapbook kit, and more. There will be more today and the rest of this week. So head on over and check it out!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your gorgeous LO, Mary Jo!! Thanks for the idea of how to use white ink.

    Awesome about the discount!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik