Friday, May 10, 2013

A New Layout & Some Pictures

I'm kind of late posting this, but better late than never.  

I wanted to share my latest paper layout with you this week.


I created this for an "Oh Boy" challenge on a site I'm active on.  We were supposed to use pictures of boys or men, chevrons, at least 1 arrow and any kind of twine.  

I took these Instagram pictures of Asher a couple of weeks ago, when he was getting his "big boy haircut".  I just had a batch of Instagram pictures printed up and thought these two pictures would be perfect for this challenge.

The chevrons are on the one piece of patterned paper I used, and I found this wooden arrow in my stash.  I wrapped the twine around the layout 3 times and tied the excess in a big bow.  I also wrapped the arrow and tied a bow on it.  The patterned papers and embellishments are all Echo Park and are a combination of A Boy's Life and Scoot.  



I also have three new pictures to share with you.  I took these yesterday while Asher was eating his lunch.  Don't we all just have to have those pictures of the kids with their messy little faces?  


He was really engrossed in eating.  I cut up an avocado and gave him some of it and guess what?  He loves it!  He was actually eating a piece of it in this picture.


Do you notice the two spoons?  I call him a "two fisted eater".  Haha

This one is a classic:


Dogs are pretty cagey ~ they know to lay right under the babies while they're eating.  If you'll look closely at the dog's face, you'll see a little big of cottage cheese.  Asher is also eating that and apparently, Sam had intercepted a dropped morsel.  LOL

Well, that's about all I have for you this week.  Of course, I have lots and lots of pictures on my camera and my phone, but I'm running out of room on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

~ Cheryl ~



1 comment:

  1. What a little sweetie...He looks like he was so good at the barbers! What a big boy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik