Friday, May 31, 2013

It's Friday!

Hello Nesters!  Can you believe it's Friday already?  Even though it's been a "short week" with the holiday, I'm still ready for the weekend. 

I have some new cards to share with you this week.  I recently got the Echo Park "Sweet Girl" collection and have had so much fun creating with it.

I used some of the cute chipboard self-adhesive pieces for this first card.  I also used some October Afternoon Washi tape at the bottom of the card.  I attached the paper doll and the sentiment with pop dots for added dimension.



For this next card, I made my own oval doily using my Cuttlebug.  The banner across the top is a sticker from the Sweet Girl collection.  The bird and sentiment are also stickers ~ I just attached them with pop dots.  Stickers are so versatile because you can use them flat on a surface, or "pop" them up.


I used dimensional stickers, from the Sweet Girl collection, for this card.  The "sentiment" was hand cut from some patterned paper and glued on.  I made a border from some left over patterned paper to give it a little added "zip".


I made one more card, using this collection, while I was in the card-making mood.  I used three different patterned papers for the base of this card.  The words "Lovely and Girl" were hand cut from some scraps and again, I used stickers.  The little dresses on the clothesline were attached directly to the card and the flowers were attached with pop dots.


Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share my newest cards with you.  We'd love to hear from you in our Facebook Group

~ Cheryl ~

2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik