Saturday, May 25, 2013

My New Scraproom

We recently moved and I've been busy getting my scrap room furnished, organized and up and running.  I've had several people who have wanted to see my progress, so I thought I'd share some pictures with you this week.

This is the blank slate that I started with.  It's great room, on the front of the house, with double windows and lots of natural light.


I have always wanted one of those shabby chic islands, and I finally got one!  I love the two deep and long drawers, plus there are shelves down below, in the bottom cabinets.  The back side of the island has a drop-down section, but I have it up because I need lots of work surface.


I also have a dedicated coloring area now and I finally invested in an Ott light.  As you can see, I have lots of natural light during the day and the Ott light for night time coloring.


Here's another work surface.


And I have to show you this awesome revolving organizer, which was a surprise gift from my good friend Stacy Harper-Watson!! 



I converted the closet into a storage unit and now I can clean up the room and just shut the closet doors!  I love this!!


In case you hadn't noticed, I'm huge on "containers".  Haha.  It's the only way I can stay half way organized.

Thanks for letting me share my progress with you.  

~ Cheryl ~

1 comment:

  1. Just fabulous, Cheryl!
    I really, really like your closet storage. So nice and functional!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik