Wednesday, May 1, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day 2013!

National Scrapbooking Day is coming this Saturday, May 4th and scrapbookers all over the country are planning to go to crops, workshops, and participate in on-line activities. Personally, I don't usually get much scrapbooking done on the weekends. Most of my creative time is during the week while the kids are at school or sleeping.

I am hoping to find a little time on Saturday to make a page or two, but it will have to be here in my own little scrap office. Thankfully there are a few favorite on-line sites that have started advertising fun activities for NSD.

1. Big Picture Scrapbooking has a free crop this weekend with lots of challenges, chats, and giveaways throughout the day with some well known scrapbookers such as Stacy Julian, Ali Edwards, and Stephanie Howell just to name a few.




2. The Paper Bakery Kit Club is having a fun blog hop plus sketches and prize giveaways. Keeping my eye on that one, too.

I know that a few other sites such as Two Peas in a Bucket and Studio Calico usually have challenges and prizes as well for NSD. Although at this time I haven't seen anything official on their sites.

And don't forget! If you use the code MARYJO at Paper Issues, you can receive 20% off your scrapbook order. Just in case you need some new goodies for the weekend. Cassie is a fast shipper!

Do you have any big plans for National Scrapbooking Day? Anything on-line, at a store, with friends or just on your own? Or will it be just another Saturday? :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links, Mary Jo!! I hope to be scrapping this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crop at my LSS store from 10am to 1am !! Snacks, dinner, games, prizes. I can't wait , its been awhile.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik