Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scrap That Music

I love to create layouts about what I am listening to right now on my ipod.
Here is my most recent...
five Cd's that I am listening to a lot!

Here is my layout I did in April of 2012...
We went to a lot of concerts that spring including Jane's Addiction and The Black Keys from my list. So of course I was listening to them a lot :)

And a layout from May of 2011...
which didn't use any photos. Just song titles and the band name.

Do you ever create layouts or scrapbook projects about the music you love?




2 comments:

  1. Other than concert pictures I don't think I have . I probably should. COuld be interesting to see how it changes over the years. I used to listen to straight up mainstream country music, but now there is quite a bit of Americana, Texas and Red dirt music on my ipod as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts and I love how you incorporate your daily life into your work!!! No, I don't think I've ever scrapped about the music I love. I should, because music is a big part of my life, too!! I'm probably first and foremost a "soul town" lover. Motown + Soul. That's what I listen to most on XM.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik