Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Scrapbooking Around the Net!

Here are a few fun scrap activities happening on the internet right now.
1. Paper Issues has a new issue up starting this week with Lifestyle Crafts as the sponsor. For those of you who use dies in your scrapbooking, this could be for you! There is a chance to win one of seven prize packs from Lifestyle Crafts.
You can see all the details *Here!*


2. And over at The Paper Bakery, the second sketch for the month of May was revealed today.
I have completed layouts using all of the sketches there so far and I think this one looks fun, too!

3. One of the things I love about  Big Picture Classes is there free events and classes.
There latest is a fun "Pajama Party" sponsored by Close to My Heart. That one is coming up on May 30th and you can learn more about it and see how to register *Here!*

Well, that is all I have for now, but I think it is enough to keep me busy for the next two weeks :) Have you seen any fun, interesting scrap activities or classes around the net recently?


1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik