Thursday, May 16, 2013

Video Tutorial: Dawn makes a card!

I guess all those Online Card Classes courses I keep taking are starting to pay off...recently I made not one, but TWO cards!

Here is a video of my process:





And here are the cards I created:



(card set: For a Friend)



I am so proud of myself.  :)

And now, for my announcement...Some of you may have noticed the new ad in the right sidebar of the blog.  I am excited to announce that I am now a Close To My Heart consultant!  The papers featured in my "For You" card are part of the National Scrapbooking Month promtion.  For every $35 you spend, you can purchase the Dream Pop kit (which includes 12 sheets of cardstock + 12 sheets of patterned paper) for only $10.  




Also this month, if you spend $50, you can purchase the Pinwheel Stamp of the Month for only $5!




My CTMH business is helping to support this blog, so you'll hear about specials and promotions each month.  To kick things off, I'm running an online party right now.  I'll be sending a Spring/Summer Idea Book to each person who places a $25+ order!  For orders of $50+, I'll be including an Idea Book plus a $5 gift certificate for a future order!  To order, just click "Join" next to "Dawn's CTMH Online Party" on my website:


Please feel free to contact me (or leave a comment on this post) if you have any questions.

I hope y'all have a fantastic week!  I'll be back on Tuesday with a layout (or two, if I'm really productive this weekend!) to share!

2 comments:

  1. Cool, Dawn!
    And love your cards!!
    love the paper strips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Dawn!! LOVE your two cards and LOVE your video!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik