Wednesday, May 29, 2013

We Call Her George!

Last week I mentioned how I wanted to try this sketch from The Paper Bakery...
Well, I was able to complete this layout over the holiday...

Since Paper Issues current issue is using dies and an Everyday Life theme, I decided to use an Instagram photo about our Everyday Life I have to say that I love the story behind this photo. My daughter's insistence that Curious George was a girl and so needed to wear a tutu. And on top of that, needed to be buckled into the car seat when riding with us. :) Definitely something I want to remember. One of the "little things" that I might forget if I didn't scrapbook about it. Isn't scrapbooking a wonderful thing?

I would like to challenge you to scrapbook one of those little everyday moments, and bonus points if you use the sketch as your starting point ;)
Also make sure if you do complete a page with an Everyday Life theme, to link it up at Paper Issues
*Here*. They are giving away *seven* prize packs of dies and Shape N Tape sheets to participants from Lifestyle Crafts!
If you use die cut machines and emboss, than this may definitely be a good prize for you! :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this sketch but I didn't have any daily moments to scrap. I used pictures I took at the San Antonio Botanical Gardens. http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/media/p/1160349.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely, Pam!
    I love your interpretation of the sketch.
    Thanks so much for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik