Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Featuring: Mandi

Last week, I posted a sketch challenge (I'm leaving it open until the end of the month if anyone else wants to join!).  Mandi accepted the challenge and posted this adorable layout on our Facebook page:


Didn't she do a great job?  I love the happy colors and the adorable photo!

If anyone else is interested in joining the challenge, all you have to do is create a layout or card based on this sketch:


Then link your project as a comment on the blog or on our Facebook page.  I'll randomly choose a winner on July 2 for a small prize from my stash:


I apologize for the poor picture - it's been raining here + my new camera has not yet arrived.

And one more thing...you may know that I am an Independent Consultant with Close to my Heart (here's the Facebook page - I'd appreciate it if you "liked" me).  In July, CTMH is running an amazing promotion, and I wanted to let y'all hear about it early!  Starting July 1, you can purchase the Workshop on the Go Canvas Art Kit for only $19.95 (it normally retails for $39.95). 


I have a feeling that these will sell out quickly, so I wanted to give the Nesters advance notice.  :)

Have a great one!

2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik