Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Layouts by Pam

Last week on THIS POST, I shared some sketches I had found on the internet through The Paper Bakery and Paper Secrets via Ashley Horton.
I love the pages that Pam came up with based on those sketches.
Pam used the sketch by Juliana Michaels from The Paper Bakery to create this fun page, and then linked it up to their blog for the challenge.
And here is her page using the sketch from Paper Secrets which is also a Pagemaps sketch.
So fun to seeing you try these sketches, Pam!

Our very own Dawn has a post up from yesterday with a sketch of her very own creation that you can see HERE. Her challenge also includes a giveaway!

And Sketch 6 by Juliana Michaels is up at The Paper Bakery. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but really love the design and plan to work on it this week. I didn't get around to any sketches last week like I had hoped, but am saving them in my sketch binder to work on eventually. I actually have a board on Pinterest for sketches. But I have a binder from sketches I have printed up, too. I love sketches!
Here is the sketch by Juliana.

If you do try this sketch, make sure you link it up on their blog on the right column HERE, because there is a chance to win a prize if you do. :)

And last but not least, if you haven't had a chance yet, please head on over to our new Facebook Page and give us a like. The group is going to be gone at the end of the month and our main focus will be the blog and the page. You can find it HERE.

See you next Wednesday with a little giveaway of my own! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww ! Thanks for featuring my layouts ! I had so much fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that page with the banners, very cool!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik