Saturday, June 8, 2013

More "Sweet Girl" Cards

Hello Nesters!  It's no secret that I love Echo Park paper ~ both "real" paper and embellishments, as well as digital.  I recently bought the Sweet Girl collection and showed you some new cards that I made last week.  I made two more today and wanted to share them with you.

Here's the first one, "You are so cute".


The rainbow patterned paper was just perfect for the background of my card.  The banner is from a sheet of matching stickers and the embellishments are matching chipboard.  Here's a close-up of my card.


I stuck the words directly onto my card, and the flower and kitten are attached with pop dots.  Here's one more view.


The kitten is so cute with his little ball of string.

This card is "Sweet Girl".


The little dresses are from a sheet of matching stickers, so is the wheel and the "Sweet Girl".  The wheel and sentiment are attached with pop dots.  The three little flowers are matching chipboard pieces.  Here's a close -up.


I just love the totally different dimension stickers take on when attached with pop dots.  Here's one more close-up.


These cards, as well as all of the other EP Sweet Girl cards are all going to Send A Smile 4 Kids.  Here is a picture of my cards that are getting ready to be mailed.  I hope these cards will brighten some child's day!


Thanks for stopping by today!

~ Cheryl ~

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! I'm loving how you used that line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so, so cute, Cheryl!
    And what a good cause!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik