Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sketches

Just wanted to share a few fun sketches I found on the net recently.
If you are a sketch junkie like I am, you may want to give them a try.
This fun sketch is over at The Paper Bakery. I love all of the banners!
I found this sketch on Ashley Horton's blog, and the layout she created with it is darling!
Don't you think? :) She was a guest designer for Paper Secrets this month and the sketch is originally from them!
And here is the most recent sketch from the October Afternoon blog. It was actually inspired by an image on Pinterest. I love grid designs and really want to try this sketch!

If I do try any of the sketches, I will be sure to share my projects with you next Wednesday! And if you try one, let me know here or on our Facebook group page. Would love to see it!




3 comments:

  1. Great sketches! I especially love the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these sketches and that layout!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik