Friday, June 21, 2013

Summertime Cards

I've got my "Card Chick" hat on today.  I thought I'd share two of my newest summer themed cards with you.

I used an image from QKR Stampede for this card.  It's called "Little Boy".  I just love the fact that the little boy is holding a frog in his hands.  It's probably a "gift" that he's brought back to show Mom.  

The patterned paper and embellishments are from Echo Park.


Here's a "cool cat" card that I made using Momento papers.  The "cool cat" is a digital stamp from Eureka Stamp is called "Cool Cat With Shades".  The two round sentiments are from The Cutting Cafe.


Have you made any summer themed cards?  We'd love to see them on our new Facebook Page!  You can share them with us on FB and I'll feature them here in my regular Friday posts.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!

~ Cheryl ~

2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik