Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CHA Summer 2013

Hi, Everyone! It's Mary Jo here today sharing a few links to places on the net where you can see some of the new product releases coming out for this season's Craft and Hobby show.

1. Scrappypedia
This site has a pretty extensive list with photos and links of most of the new lines. I noticed that Crate Paper is not there, which is a company I am personally interested in. But I think there is something for everyone!


2. Two Peas in a Bucket
There is a fun Social going on over at 2p's with a special message board, challenges, chats, and videos sharing peeks at the new product!


3 Christine Urias (Shopping Diva)
Lots of great photos of product and project examples in her flickr photostream from the actual show going on right now.


4. Jill Sprott's Blog
Jill has two fun posts titled "Dear CHAnta" instead of Santa, listing what she wants most from CHA this time around. :) You can see them Here and Here!


5. My blog (Scrapbook Treehouse)
And finally, I have a top ten list of my personal favorite product picks, which you can see on my blog. I have to add that even though I love all of my picks, I am definitely going to limit what I buy!
I am trying to use up a lot of what I already have on hand before bringing anything new home with me.

So how about you? Have you been checking out the peeks? What is on your "must have" CHA list?


1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik