Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Friday!

I hope you're all having a terrific Friday and have some fun things planned for the weekend.

I thought I'd share some of my new projects with you today.


I created this fun layout of my grandson Asher.  His mother actually took this picture of him just "doing his thing" in the backyard.  When I decided I wanted to scrap this picture, I started looking through my digital stash and decided to use "curiouser & curiouser" as well as "discover" and "imagination".  Of course, a two year old almost always has "fun".  

The digital collection is BMU_Junk_Trunk patterned papers and elements.

Here's another new digital layout.


This is a layout of my youngest granddaughter, Alyssa.  She's showing off her "mad bow tying skills" (her words.  LOL)  I used Echo Park Sweet Girl digital patterned papers and elements for this one.  This layout is based on a sketch by Susan Stringfellow.

Here's a card that I just finished, using adorable summer images from The Cutting Cafe.


I used blue paper on the base on my card (for the sky) and made my own "sand".  After I colored in the images, I fussy cut them out and attached them with pop dots.  I cut the summer sentiment out and inked it all the way around and also attached it with pop dots.

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you next week.

~ Cheryl ~

1 comment:

  1. Great projects, Cheryl!
    Love that Curiouser and Curiouser title :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik