Friday, July 26, 2013

Some New Cards

Hello Nesters!

Are you ready for a "Christmas in July" card?  


I don't normally start my Christmas cards in July (although I probably should) but I made this for another design team I'm on.  The adorable image is from  Eureka Stamps and is digi 34801.  Here's a close-up photograph.


Here's a birthday card I created using another Eureka Stamps image.  I colored this image in and then fussy cut it out and attached it with pop dots.


Here's a close-up photograph.


Here's a card that's a little different.


I used a large sentiment from Floppy Latte as the main focus of my card.  The flowers are fussy cut from some Basic Grey patterned paper.

Here's a close-up photograph showing the dimension.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I've given you a little card inspiration.

~ Cheryl ~

2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik